Pages

Sunday 13 June 2010

New Amigurumi Owls

It's been a busy week for me this week as I had a trip up to Liverpool to see some friends and also went to a concert, and then yesterday I was out at the Download music festival all day.  Luckily the weather stayed dry and I had a good time. :)

Tired today but I still wanted to blog about my new owls I made recently.  I love my little owls.  I must admit I'm not much of a bird person but I do like owls and thought I'd make a couple of new shades to go with the others I had so there's now a black/grey one and also a different shade of brown.

Available on my etsy shop as usual. :)

4 comments:

Saskia said...

cute, cute!!!!

Saskia :)

Miss Mouse Creations said...

These owls are soooo adorable I love em!

Christy said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! These are adorable! I love what you did with the eyes!

Roxy said...

So so so so cute!!