Pages

Sunday 14 March 2010

Amigurumi Cats

Cats are my absolute favourite animal!  I've grown up with them and always had a cat about, they're just such cute, fun and curious little creatures. :)  So that may come as a surprise that there's rarely been an amigurumi cat in my shop to purchase over the last couple of years or so.

I've made a couple at various times but they just didn't look quite right to me, I don't know why.  I think cats are quite tough animals to do justice as they can come out looking evil.  Anyway I tried a new design which started out as a doodle in my notebook and was chuffed with the result. :)  I'm finally pleased with my cat design, so much so that I made two of them. :)  I love their little bells on their collars.

These little cuties will be up for adoption in my etsy shop. :)

2 comments:

StudioCherie said...

Adorable! Your shop is dangerous to peek at when my daughter is around. Between the 2 of us, we want one of everything!

northwesterngal said...

:) love it! These are all soo cute!!