Pages

Sunday 14 February 2010

Amigurumi Kawaii Lollipops


I have no idea why I suddenly decided I wanted to crochet some lollipops but they just came to mind. :)  I love lollipops, they remind me of Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.... or the sweet section of Harrods in London.  Not that I go shopping in Harrods very often but the sweet section in there is once seen, not easily forgotten. :)

These were so much fun to make though and I love seeing them all together, so bright and cheerful.  They'll be going up for sale in my etsy shop over the next few days.

5 comments:

Jane Carlstrom said...

Ooh these are cute.

Im Estee said...

They are so cute.

TopCat76 said...

oh my goodness - too sweet!

TataniaRosa said...

So cute :)

I've nominated your blog for a Sunshine Award. Please see here for details: http://tataniarosa.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-award.html

Heather x

Lique said...

So very very lovely!