Pages

Sunday 17 January 2010

Love is in the air... Amigurumi Robots in Love


I always find January a bit of a hard month.  I think it's just getting over the excitement of Christmas and New Year and then returning to work after a nice break.  Kind of feels like I'm semi-hibernating which is good for my crochet. :P 

My thoughts have turned to Valentine's Day and I've been spending some time making a few love themed items and having some fun, makes a change to bring out all the girly colours as I must admit I'm not a girly girl person. :)  So this post is to introduce my little Amigurumi Robots in Love. :)  I've just listed this pink one at my etsy shop here and there are other colours that will follow on shortly..... like this...


And on the subject of Valentine's Day type things, the Love Blobites are back too in my etsy shop.  These little Loved Up Blobs appeared this time last year so it's been cool to bring them back again. :)


4 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

I have a hard time with January too. It's just so gloomy after the coziness that is December!

Sofie said...

AH! I love them!! <3
I wish I had all your cute plushies..

I have a friend who would LOVE the pink Amigurumi. She's a girly girl. Not like me.. :P

xx

out of the frame said...

so cute :) i really like the robots

Sandra said...

I would like the pink ones ;)