Pages

Friday 7 March 2008

trunkt.org

I had a nice suprise last night as I got an email accepting me on trunkt.org. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about Trunkt is a website based in America that "brings art shoppers, specialty retailers and independent artists together to do business."

It's free to submit a portfolio so I thought why not? I have tried before to get in but have been rejected but thought I'd try again and to my surprise last night I was accepted. :)

Here's my portfolio:
www.trunkt.org/cutedesigns

Because I'm only on a basic free account I can only list three items which seems very limited. :/ But who knows? Maybe in the future I'll pay some money and upgrade so I can list some more of my stuff. Just nice to be seen in another place.

1 comment:

Tizzalicious said...

That's so great! Congrats!