Pages

Friday 18 January 2008

What Is Etsy?

I just realised that I'll probably be making quite a few posts about etsy and thought that not everyone will know what I'm talking about so here's a brief explanation...

Etsy is an online marketplace where you can buy and sell anything that is handmade. It is based in America which is why all the products are listed in US$. There is talk of there being a currency converter in the future but paypal converts all the currencies automatically anyway.

Even though it is based in America there is a big UK and European following and many people have set up their own little shops and are doing quite well. In the future I hope to post about some of my fave creators and items. :)

For more information please have a look at the FAQ provided at the etsy website here.

No comments: